Jan 10, 2010

Days Of Separation

I uploaded this clip last night, didn't check the quality and went straight to sleep. I forgot about it all day today right up until now - and well I've checked the quality, and I would somewhat liken it to the actual quality of the waves in the clip; average! 

Nevertheless...This, like all the previous clips I've uploaded, have been purely for the fun of me editing it and the prospect of entertaining the viewer in some way. 

The title: 3:40hrs Of Separation, is no cryptic code, but the travel distance in the air from Perth to Bali. It seemed fitting as I wanted to compare and contrast the 2 places at the same time of year. Given the short distance between the 2 places, they are such different places and climates yet the waves are always fun!  (Unfortunately I didn't get too many waves in Bali and when you have your girlfriend filming it doesn't all just fall into place.) Enjoy!

No comments: