Aug 5, 2010

Sorry and Thankyou!

To cut a long story short - I have been attempting to design my own website. Turns out I know fuck all about the technical aspects regarding web design! I kooked one of the scripts and botched the whole website so now I'm back at square one!
On the upside, i've got a lot of exciting things in the works and once I do release the website, you'll all hopefully have your froth beards on!

Sorry for the lag and thankyou for your patience!

Hope everyone has had some fun waves lately!

Mitch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

took you that long to realise that. wow!
how much am i riding your arse at the moment, get busy or pass your sponsors to someone who with as much time as you have makes it worthwhile

Jezza said...

yeew!!!
cant wait for the web
cheers from Arica!